Tuesday, October 16, 2012

quickly enveloped my body

nstitute of the scene, do not know where it comes from so many people, the hustle and bustle of a total of am afraid of not less than 20,000 days Arbitration Institute each year to recruit 200 people, this does not mean to be the cream of the crop.
??
In fact, more than that, the Arbitration Institute of the examination from time than the average college can come here, how could a simple character, to come here in itself is the cream of the crop, so ... these people should be the absolute elite. admitted to the arbitration of the school, it is naturally the elite of the elite.
But I noticed a very strange phenomenon to the candidates who, almost my age, basically between 25-35 years old people, the day Is it adults universities?
Are wondering, I saw one and I have the same size, his face pale, blue hair, a thin, pale lips tightly sipping, leaning on the wall of the College, the cold low his head, as if thinking.
Stare in my eyes on him at the same time, the other as if sensing my gaze, and suddenly opened his eyes, blue eyes shot two cold murderous, quickly enveloped my body, a beast-like tyranny of atmosphere violent impact on the day this is? this! this ... This is simply a most dangerous beast!
Pair of blue eyes, as if the two crystal blue gem does not contain a trace of mankind some emotion, looked at him, I did feel his energy, he is simply one years of Xuanbing, to me a sad extreme of feeling, such a character, I first met.
We looked at each other tightly, and suddenly ... arbitration College bell

No comments:

Post a Comment